Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Mine leave my conch alone but I bought extra shellsDon't get the Halloween hermit if you want conches, it will kill them for their shells. Alternatively, if you can find a source for various sized conch shells to supply the hermit with, it may leave your conches alone.
Mine leave my conch alone but I bought extra shells
RichardsSeaShells on EtsyDo you have a source for conch shells you'd care to share?
Whoa carrier snails are cool, never heard of them until now. Does reef cleaners ever carry them? Never seen em on your site.

Those are the cone snails, and despite their cobra like venom, Ciliopargus Hermits like to steal their shells.Do cowries have a poisonous sting?
If you want more information I got lots. Just ask.Love these guys but they do eat a lot.
Here is mine.Indian River Lagoon Species Inventory Home
naturalhistory2.si.edu![]()
Complete with an anemone on his shell.
![]()
I would love one, they look so cool
, so much more convient.If you want more information I got lots. Just ask.
I bought a pink and purple starfish and thought it was awesome! Then I put it in the tank and NEVER saw it again for 3 years until 2 months ago when I was taking the tank down. There it was just as beautiful as when I put it in the tank. I put it in my frag tank now. Still never see it.Stop playin’. Funny that I’m looking for a red serpent star now but can’t seem to pull the trigger?
Kind of a showy invertebrate that will hide pretty much all the time....
I do love inverts though....
I'm gonna do either
this
1 Hawkwing conch
1 Sand Tiger conch
1 Florida Fighting conch
1 Milk conch
3 Dove conchs aka “Nano conchs”
1 Squat lobster
1 Tuxedo urchin
1 strawberry crab
1 Orange Stripe Prawn Goby
1 Red Banded Snapping shrimp
Or a true tulip/Knobbed whelk sea grass biotope with some small fish.

