• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Chaeto 2 cups free priority mail shipping $25 4 cups $40 shipped!

I just received my batch of chaeto. They look great and still wet when they delivered in these 100 degrees weather. Thank you.
 
Saturday bump, the stock tank needs trimming!
 
Hello, id like 2 cups shipped to 14411 please. Is it still $25 shipped (if not I get it and understand)
Feel free to pm me your PayPal
I see you say to rinse in tap water upon receiving then put in sump. About how long in tap do you recommend to rinse for and I use room temp water im assuming, correct?
Then do I need to acclimate it at all? Never had a big enough sump with a refugium section for cheato so I've never used it.
Thanks for your time
 
Hello, id like 2 cups shipped to 14411 please. Is it still $25 shipped (if not I get it and understand)
Feel free to pm me your PayPal
I see you say to rinse in tap water upon receiving then put in sump. About how long in tap do you recommend to rinse for and I use room temp water im assuming, correct?
Then do I need to acclimate it at all? Never had a big enough sump with a refugium section for cheato so I've never used it.
Thanks for your time
I will PM after answering! $25 for two shipped still. Rates have gone up but I do this more because people need the stuff and can’t find it!

You can rinse with any water, SW is fine too just for a couple few seconds to get any dead pods out. I try and pick them out but I’m sure some make it.

no need to acclimate, just dump it in!
 
3 orders going out Monday, still have some if anyone is interested. Weather has cooled so should be great!
 
I'll take 4 cups shipped to 94025, you can pp me an invoice captcs04@gmail
 
Great seller. Cheato is great, arrived looking just like the pics. Nice thick and green. Most importantly though, clean.
Thanks and will buy from again in the future if I need more.
 
The heat here is looking to drop off next week if anyone is interested is having some shipped Monday.
 
4 more cups ready to ship Monday if anyone is interested. I will add a couple ice packs to areas where it’s hot.
 
Friday bump. Have a couple going out Monday but plenty left.
 
Replied. Be sure to include shipping address please!
 
Weekend bump! Great shipping weather and plenty to go!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top