• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Chaeto 2 cups free priority mail shipping $25 4 cups $40 shipped!

All out - will post when have more and it’s warm enough to ship! 24 cups off to new homes!
 
Bumping for nice weather next week, have a couple more ready.
 
Quite a few going out Monday, still have some left, pm if need some chaeto!
 
Awesome seller, buy with confidence.
Chaeto is abundant and clean. Received in 2 days all the way on the east coast and packed well. Looks 10x better then the stuff I use to buy from KP Aquatics.
 
I have been using chaeto since around 2013. I won the acro growout contest here in 2014 along with have a tank spotlight the next year and those are photos from that system. I would not have been able to win the contest or support that system without chaeto. I included those photos in the description so you can see what my macro growout system is supporting with nutrient control and micro fauna. I decided to see if there was interest here before tossing in yard as I have given it away locally for years.



I am selling 2 cups of chaeto from my Rubbermaid sump system, each order will be measured with the cup in the photo and packed down before being put in ziplock and shipped priority mail in order to get you the chaeto quickly.



This is tuff stuff, but please use common sense and don’t let it sit in a mailbox all day. Give it a rinse with fresh water before adding and if there are any issues at all I will refund or replace. Just send me a picture in 2hr after delivery. Expect the chaeto to look a little flat, it will rehydrate in the system very quickly.

This grows crazy fast in my system so I have plenty to sell if you want more.

$25 shipped. PayPal please!

61E044F6-B0E7-4094-BF93-7E526707EC8A.jpeg
B0C240F7-CB39-4D58-91D7-12D52D90993A.jpeg
40F43B0E-C017-4FAE-A07D-324BDFAAEF42.jpeg
74C6D5E1-B064-4E3D-AA31-59D220199929.jpeg
I'd like to 2 cups how do I go about this PayPal, cash app?
 
Yep! Seem to always have some, it does need thinning right now too.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top