• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Chaeto 2 cups free priority mail shipping $25 4 cups $40 shipped!

Bump! Two orders going out Monday and I have a whole lot more to thin out!
 
Have 10 cups going out Monday. Still plenty more! The laundry basket filled again!
 
Sunday bump if anyone wants some shipped Monday.
 
Friday bump! I have 5 cups going out Monday if anyone wants some there is plenty left!
 
I have been selling a lot on eBay, but with cold weather coming if anyone wants some I will stop shipping soon. Have a decent amount to get rid of.
 
Got two orders out today. Still have some if anyone wants for this week.
 
Ok ill take the 40 dollars worth.
PM you ?
 
Sorry there was a lot more response than I expected. I’m going to see how much I have Monday and can let you know.
 
@BeardedMcG has enough for a shipment. He is in my town and got stock from me if anyone is interested.
 
Next week looks nice weather here. I have one last amount of 4 cups. Sold the other on eBay. Let me know if anyone is interested.
 
Warmer temps this week. Will be shipping a few Monday and and Tuesday with heat packs if your area isn’t too cold.
 
Ya my wife likes this time of year to cold to ship = I don't buy anything hahah
 
Have enough for one more order if anyone is interested
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top