Cheap $5-10 SPS Frags WYSIWYG

Status
Not open for further replies.
New frags in stock! All frags have been healed for at least 2-3 weeks! Very healthy and are good to go!

$5-10 each!

Will have an updated list of corals and close up shots later!

Also have high end ones for $20-30 like Miami Hurricane, Red Planet, Terra del Fuego, Tyree Ponape Bird etc.

Here's a preview shot:
 

Attachments

  • uploadfromtaptalk1423621165221.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1423621165221.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 180
Save the good stuff for me, lol. Hey Dom, I want to pick up some frags from you. What is your availability during the week?
 
Free all day Friday and work til 230pm other days. But usually have Monday Weds Thurs off. I'm very flexible!
 
I'll send you a text, but I was hoping to swing by after work one night this week, tomorrow or Thursday between 5-6? If not, Saturday perhaps?
 
Pics
 

Attachments

  • uploadfromtaptalk1423665455429.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1423665455429.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 165
  • uploadfromtaptalk1423665512644.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1423665512644.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 205
  • uploadfromtaptalk1423665564419.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1423665564419.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 142
  • uploadfromtaptalk1423665588291.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1423665588291.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 144
  • uploadfromtaptalk1423665625597.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1423665625597.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 153
Still some left!
 

Attachments

  • uploadfromtaptalk1424200024299.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1424200024299.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 145
Status
Not open for further replies.

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top