Jan 28, 2015 #21 OP OP DarkTang Valuable Member View Badges Joined Oct 21, 2014 Messages 1,040 Reaction score 718 Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Reefbreeders photon16
Feb 10, 2015 #22 OP OP DarkTang Valuable Member View Badges Joined Oct 21, 2014 Messages 1,040 Reaction score 718 Rating - 0% 0 0 0 New frags in stock! All frags have been healed for at least 2-3 weeks! Very healthy and are good to go! $5-10 each! Will have an updated list of corals and close up shots later! Also have high end ones for $20-30 like Miami Hurricane, Red Planet, Terra del Fuego, Tyree Ponape Bird etc. Here's a preview shot: Attachments uploadfromtaptalk1423621165221.jpg 97 KB · Views: 180
New frags in stock! All frags have been healed for at least 2-3 weeks! Very healthy and are good to go! $5-10 each! Will have an updated list of corals and close up shots later! Also have high end ones for $20-30 like Miami Hurricane, Red Planet, Terra del Fuego, Tyree Ponape Bird etc. Here's a preview shot:
Feb 10, 2015 #23 Mike_J Valuable Member View Badges CTARS Member Joined Nov 16, 2014 Messages 2,386 Reaction score 3,947 Location Bloomfield, CT Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Save the good stuff for me, lol. Hey Dom, I want to pick up some frags from you. What is your availability during the week?
Save the good stuff for me, lol. Hey Dom, I want to pick up some frags from you. What is your availability during the week?
Feb 10, 2015 #24 OP OP DarkTang Valuable Member View Badges Joined Oct 21, 2014 Messages 1,040 Reaction score 718 Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Free all day Friday and work til 230pm other days. But usually have Monday Weds Thurs off. I'm very flexible!
Free all day Friday and work til 230pm other days. But usually have Monday Weds Thurs off. I'm very flexible!
Feb 10, 2015 #25 Mike_J Valuable Member View Badges CTARS Member Joined Nov 16, 2014 Messages 2,386 Reaction score 3,947 Location Bloomfield, CT Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I'll send you a text, but I was hoping to swing by after work one night this week, tomorrow or Thursday between 5-6? If not, Saturday perhaps?
I'll send you a text, but I was hoping to swing by after work one night this week, tomorrow or Thursday between 5-6? If not, Saturday perhaps?
Feb 10, 2015 #26 OP OP DarkTang Valuable Member View Badges Joined Oct 21, 2014 Messages 1,040 Reaction score 718 Rating - 0% 0 0 0 All day those days work!
Feb 11, 2015 #27 OP OP DarkTang Valuable Member View Badges Joined Oct 21, 2014 Messages 1,040 Reaction score 718 Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Pics Attachments uploadfromtaptalk1423665455429.jpg 95.5 KB · Views: 165 uploadfromtaptalk1423665512644.jpg 97.6 KB · Views: 205 uploadfromtaptalk1423665564419.jpg 97.9 KB · Views: 142 uploadfromtaptalk1423665588291.jpg 99.3 KB · Views: 144 uploadfromtaptalk1423665625597.jpg 87 KB · Views: 153
Feb 17, 2015 #28 OP OP DarkTang Valuable Member View Badges Joined Oct 21, 2014 Messages 1,040 Reaction score 718 Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Still some left! Attachments uploadfromtaptalk1424200024299.jpg 94.8 KB · Views: 145