- Joined
- Sep 22, 2012
- Messages
- 39
- Reaction score
- 0
You only buy it once
Ah - so if you buy the $40 shipping item you can process purchases for the remainder of the sale with no shipping automatically calculated?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
You only buy it once
There's the SPS, now where's my C4 chalice?![]()
Crying children made me miss all those acrosboo
Crying children made me miss all those acrosboo
lolClams??
It will never find the precious....
people with amazingly quick paypal accounts made me miss em, despite tryin to get the kid to sleep at the same timelol
Let em cry....
My 8 month old is teething like crazy.....every 30 minutes I hear him making noises......
Just order the shipping item one time and your done. Order as many items as you like![]()
Didn't frag too well... C4 needs CPR
Was waiting on that and the Rising Red Rim...at least I got the red rim 
Angie tried for the tenuis while I tried for the Granulosa. She was quick enough, while I wasn't...yet again...
Their will be more knowing cherry
Cherry Corals, NICE SPS update! My old bones told me it was coming and didn't let me down.
The scavenger item is up there, I made it harder as promised by selling them for slightly less than $6.

