- Joined
- Nov 29, 2006
- Messages
- 10,218
- Reaction score
- 6,822
- What state or country do you live in
- Michigan
Oh no! That's horrible newsWas waiting on that and the Rising Red Rim...at least I got the red rim
![]()
I am still hoping that some will pull through.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Oh no! That's horrible newsWas waiting on that and the Rising Red Rim...at least I got the red rim
![]()
How many of those did Angie get lol
Let em cry....
My 8 month old is teething like crazy.....every 30 minutes I hear him making noises......
who got my tenius and granulosa?????????![]()
The scavenger item is up there, I made it harder as promised by selling them for slightly less than $6.
Are any of the granalousa going to be offered after the sale? I would love to get my hands on one of those.
yeah my thoughts exactly
I know your pain
I got the granny
Angel Eye Favia is mistakenly priced. It shows 200.00 when it should be 150.00 just want to provide a heads up.
Uh Oh, I never ordered the shipping dealy bob...So, am I getting chargeed for shipping?? Shoudl I just go order the shipping dealy bob now and it will cover everything??
Buy it once and you are done.Clam please
cONGRATS!!Angie got the Tenuis. That's the only SPS from the last update that we got. Wanted the Granulosa BAD

