Cherry Corals Live Sale Starts Here NOW!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

yeah thats the way to do it man! My parents have an indoor pool, which I hate during summer, so I only go use it when theres like 1'+ snow on the ground lol

That's kind of the perfect solution.....

We dig the lake.....again...it plays into my other expensive hobby / addicition......waterskiing.....

Tomorrow morning is going to be brisk....water temps in the 60's and air temps in the mid 40's......COLD, but better than not skiing.
 
That's kind of the perfect solution.....

We dig the lake.....again...it plays into my other expensive hobby / addicition......waterskiing.....

Tomorrow morning is going to be brisk....water temps in the 60's and air temps in the mid 40's......COLD, but better than not skiing.

u wet suit it when it gets like that or just brave the temps? seems like a good way to catch a COLD too lol
 
So....what's everyone doing......right now.....other than drooling over cherries and doing water changes....
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top