Yep......would settle for a nice derasa or crocea though
Just not a blue samsquata lol
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Yep......would settle for a nice derasa or crocea though
Same here, what's the deal?what happened to the link for the 11 hour corals? All I get all of a sudden is the 3 pages of everything that has been listed so far
yeah thats the way to do it man! My parents have an indoor pool, which I hate during summer, so I only go use it when theres like 1'+ snow on the ground lol
yeah thats the way to do it man! My parents have an indoor pool, which I hate during summer, so I only go use it when theres like 1'+ snow on the ground lol
Theres always the crocea in the clam section.Just not a blue samsquata lol
How many minutes did it take for someone to buy that first Yuma?
Same here, what's the deal?
How many minutes did it take for someone to buy that first Yuma?
That's kind of the perfect solution.....
We dig the lake.....again...it plays into my other expensive hobby / addicition......waterskiing.....
Tomorrow morning is going to be brisk....water temps in the 60's and air temps in the mid 40's......COLD, but better than not skiing.
the 6.00 one? only a few i am sure.
Reversal of what we do out here.
So....what's everyone doing......right now.....other than drooling over cherries and doing water changes....
What was the las scavenger?
yeah cuz I am sure u have 1'+ of snow on the ground often out there lol

