Cherry Corals Live Sale Starts Here NOW!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

got the CC night light acro...but I think it was a CC highlighter acro earlier that I wanted...no time to think about it until after the deal went through. I hope I like it when I get it.
 
Here he goes again missing the good stuf while Angie is ready to strike lol

Yeah I think I was following behind someone cuz each time I clicked it was either gone already or gone when I went to add it to my cart. Im bout to just give up for the night :( But I did realize I have a piece either similar or same of the uber green tenius coming from a friend of theirs already so it might not be a total loss there atleast
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top