What did you get?I did, FINALLY
Woo hoo
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
What did you get?I did, FINALLY
Woo hoo
Looks like we got both Suharsoni, junkie
the other suharsoni, I think I spelled it right tooWhat did you get?
Yeah I think I was following behind someone cuz each time I clicked it was either gone already or gone when I went to add it to my cart. Im bout to just give up for the nightBut I did realize I have a piece either similar or same of the uber green tenius coming from a friend of theirs already so it might not be a total loss there atleast
No I was about to then it said the cart empty thing:sad:u get anythin sc?
Dang I got so excited I never saw there were 2 pages
:tongue:
Dang I got so excited I never saw there were 2 pages
:tongue:
the other suharsoni, I think I spelled it right too
So was that it for this hour, thats sort of how I understood it.
Glad to be on the west coast, you easterners will nod off for sure LOL
yeah I noticed late as well, that pink millie would have been nice!
Yep, 101.Dude are you serious-LOL

