Yeah I tried for a couple different things... All got snagged.. Settled for the vivid rainbows!
HAHA you snagged those Vivids from Angie! Good Job!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Yeah I tried for a couple different things... All got snagged.. Settled for the vivid rainbows!
he just wants the lights hes said it like 100 times lol
Agreed, must be some multiples. I saw the Retina Blaster relisted after the originals were gone
I guess I've missed it every time...lol.
who snagged that crazy yellow acro???
dang it, I didnt notice that, unless the 1st ones were gone before I got back to the comp
I wondered the same thing. That's a BEAUTY!
First 2 were gone in seconds....I was able to snag the third one
I finally got an acro 40k LL:wink:
ur on it tonight for sure!! Guess its a good thing those kuiteri's sold huh u wouldn't be gettin em anyways lol
Someone needs to snag that CC Night Light Acro. I'm 99% sure it's an Acropora jacquelineae, which are no longer allowed to be collected from the wild. If we didn't already have one, I'd have snapped it up.

