Cherry Corals Live Sale Starts Here NOW!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

those 40k lokani are pretty nice, sure to be a stunner when they grow out! I love the smoother skin pieces for sure
 
Someone needs to snag that CC Night Light Acro. I'm 99% sure it's an Acropora jacquelineae, which are no longer allowed to be collected from the wild. If we didn't already have one, I'd have snapped it up.
 
Someone needs to snag that CC Night Light Acro. I'm 99% sure it's an Acropora jacquelineae, which are no longer allowed to be collected from the wild. If we didn't already have one, I'd have snapped it up.


thats the one I keep eyeing, surprised its still there..... but its over my single non-colony price and of course wife is asleep...... oooh what to do.... :\

I do agree on the possible type tho, if not its strikingly similar
 
UGH...Angie's checking out that Yellow/Orange Crush Echinata again! Someone buy it!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top