Cherry Corals Live Sale Starts Here NOW!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

This will sound dumb but why do you keep posting how many posts people are at? Is there a giveaway for the top poster?
 
This will sound dumb but why do you keep posting how many posts people are at? Is there a giveaway for the top poster?

CC is doing several sweet give aways, mp40, marco rocks, $300 gift certificate......... check their previous thread for more details and more prizes.... one labled something about prizes lol
 
can someone please post the post count

I did, just a few minutes ago. 1 page back probably.

This will sound dumb but why do you keep posting how many posts people are at? Is there a giveaway for the top poster?

No, you don't sound dumb and yes there's a giveaway to the top poster.
 
Chris, now that CC is back, ask them about the M. setosa issue you had. I'm sure they can clarify what's going on.
 
Wow. I thought i was going to miss this compltely. Awesome that its 24h! I guess I'll start pounding the site now. Haha
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top