Cherry Corals Live Sale Starts Here NOW!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

That's all for me folks. Enjoy the rest of the late night buys.
 
Yeah I think I was following behind someone cuz each time I clicked it was either gone already or gone when I went to add it to my cart. Im bout to just give up for the night :( But I did realize I have a piece either similar or same of the uber green tenius coming from a friend of theirs already so it might not be a total loss there atleast

Sorry bro thought you would at least get one
 
Hi, i paid for the setosa and got confirmation... then i added Green Tenuis #22. I noticed on the main site the setosa was still available and the Tenuis was sold but I just placed an order for it... so did I get both? neither?

Order 3652 & 3638
 
So was that it for this hour, thats sort of how I understood it.

Glad to be on the west coast, you easterners will nod off for sure LOL
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top