Cherry Corals Live Sale Starts Here NOW!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Such a shame I have to get more discerning as I spend more and more money... Those are some sick pieces!
 
are red dragons hard to keep or about avg for an sps? i've only been going for the "cheap" sps lol

IMO, YES, very difficult. We've had and lost two and have A LOT of SPS experience. Low light, high flow seems to be the secret.
 
Well all, Angie (Madisons_Mommy) and I have reached our preset Paypal limit and can't complete any more transactions...lol. I guess that's our cue to call it a night. It's been a blast! We've made out like bandits...well, Angie has...lol

Cherry Corals, Thanks again for all the fun and we can't wait to get our amazing box of goodies!

To everyone else, hanging out with all of you for the past 16 hours has been fun and intense! Enjoy the remaining several hours, be kind and spend well!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top