Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
are red dragons hard to keep or about avg for an sps? i've only been going for the "cheap" sps lol
Did sc reefer leave? He was posting every 20 seconds a few hours ago. Haven't seen any posts from him for a while!
I have had good luck with all the stylophora.they are no birdsnest lol
I will keep fighting for a few more hours...Well its been fun ( up until like 3 minutes ago) LOL
I gotta bounce.
Have fun everyone
You'd best come back often, to keep up your post count!
I have had good luck with all the stylophora.
does anyone know how to check post count?
Correct me if I'm wrong but they're deep water acro's right? Lower light, high flow, and slightly cooler temps
Correct me if I'm wrong but they're deep water acro's right? Lower light, high flow, and slightly cooler temps
Wow, 600 posts? You had a lot to say!

