yup ur a slacker
Well slackers are well rested then lol
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
yup ur a slacker
please bring the sickness soon...
Dreams can come true , just wish i had an idea if piece I have been looking for is even going to come up . Dont get me wrong there has been lots of nice corals but if stay up whole time and never see one then just be upset at myself for not going to bed sooner .
Well slackers are well rested then lol
not really went from my 125 to his 300
What piece is that?? maybe cherry needs to knowz
I will sleep when im dead lol
I was gonna say the same thing. Can't hurt to askWhat piece is that?? maybe cherry needs to knowz
Its in a better place then
Haha then go do a water change or something lol

wanting a rainbow scally , yellows and pinks mainlyWhat piece is that?? maybe cherry needs to knowz
Good question idkWhat coral is the green one in this link? I got it off a google search, brought me to a CC page that's not active for this event
http://imageshack.us/a/img171/2474/acroi.jpg
ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Tyree ultimate stag is sick
I don't etheir lolbesides i dont do water changes lol
especially for that sizeHawkins for $50?? Somebody's gettin a deal

