Cherry Corals Live Sale Starts Here NOW!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Aussie Gold Torch $60

CHE_6963_zps4275089f.jpg


Super Cell Chalice $150

CHE_6813_zps8820d10d.jpg


Yellow Eye Zoas $60

CHE_6923_zps0bfc211a.jpg


Pink Lemon Limes Zoa $40

CHE_6921_zps59757c73.jpg
 
Dude you want Incrediscoly!! did he say he had one?? those colors would be so hard to come by in a scoly.
my wife loves the one on their site under the LPS page , scoly and cynarina . It may not be a scoly but want piece like that
 
I assume corals under the live sale selection with a number under them are still available, correct?
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top