High intensity in that
yeah strong hormone density too huh lol
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
High intensity in that
water is not clean enough because I use it as my chalice tank
they are doing fine now I just know in couple years time for bigger tank or to look for new home for themyeah that would be rough im sure
Anyone know why shipping was not charged to my first order?
Wow...looks like Todd and Brett busted out some serious hotness in my absence.
Anyone know why shipping was not charged to my first order?
chalices like it dirty huh[/QUOTE
Yep nice and dirty lol
They are asking us to buy the shipping pack separate from the actual corals, that way nobody gets double charged for shipping.Anyone know why shipping was not charged to my first order?
I think you need to buy the shipping separately at any time....
those yellow eye zoas are kinda crazy
chalices like it dirty huh[/QUOTE
Yep nice and dirty lol
no wonder i dont like em, I like stuff with a skill level required lol
Agreed, if you don't want the ligh shoot me a pm
no wonder i dont like em, I like stuff with a skill level required lol
Haha that's why I like them
Agreed, if you don't want the ligh shoot me a pm
y u wanna buy me off? lol
my wife loves the one on their site under the LPS page , scoly and cynarina . It may not be a scoly but want piece like thatDude you want Incrediscoly!! did he say he had one?? those colors would be so hard to come by in a scoly.

