Cherry Corals Live Sale Starts Here NOW!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

I have various gorgonians and some different types of zoas/palys. Nothing that is aggressive or could sting. Also some macro algea.
 
Oh wait, there's 2 screefer now. I thought my mind was playing a trick on me!
 
Just added another Red Rim Rising!

Pinstripeperfection211_zpsff3e75d4.jpg
 
I have a blue striped pipefish, yashiasha goby, and some barnacle blennies in the tank with them. The H. erectus is the most hardy of the seahorses and can withstand a larger amount of change (water temp, salinity, etc.) Keep the tank clean just like you would your other tanks and you should be good to go.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top