Do y'all have any clams left?
Pm me and I'll add you to the list for monday... we shall figure it out then
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Do y'all have any clams left?
I have a blue striped pipefish, yashiasha goby, and some barnacle blennies in the tank with them. The H. erectus is the most hardy of the seahorses and can withstand a larger amount of change (water temp, salinity, etc.) Keep the tank clean just like you would your other tanks and you should be good to go.
Wow, numbers really dropped off...I figured there would be a bunch of folks on here for the final hours.
Wow, numbers really dropped off...I figured there would be a bunch of folks on here for the final hours.
Acro, is the gold aussie torch #2 a single head?
I think we are all tired... lol
Yep a torch would not be a good thing for a seahorse lol
No Doubt!!! You guys did an amazing sale. What fun. I didn't get half my work done yesterday that I was suppose to but it was worth it!!!. I wanted to be here for the wee hours in the nght but I just couldn't hold out.
I am hoping for one last stick...a certain one last stick. I am hoping there may be one or two more lying around in the Cherry Bomb tank.
Wow, numbers really dropped off...I figured there would be a bunch of folks on here for the final hours.
I think there are a lot of silent observers like myself.

