Cherry Corals Live Sale Starts Here NOW!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Tyree Pink Lemonade #2
Black Cherry Favia #1
Mini Mars Man #2
Miami Hurricane Wellso
 
Brett and Todd,
I think i figured out that"last sale" issue from Hour 23. I think I forgot to finalize it for the Candy Apple Red's, ARRRRGGGG :(
 
Since some are posting what they've ended up with, I'll recap our adventures...

Angie (Madisons_Mommy) and I made it too hour 17, I think. We'd set personal daily limits on our Paypal Debit Cards, in advance and I'm sure glad we did.

Angie spend all 17 hours snagging corals right and left, bringing home a total of 19 corals!

Now I'm back to watch the finale!!
 
Since some are posting what they've ended up with, I'll recap our adventures...

Angie (Madisons_Mommy) and I made it too hour 17, I think. We'd set personal daily limits on our Paypal Debit Cards, in advance and I'm sure glad we did.

Angie spend all 17 hours snagging corals right and left, bringing home a total of 19 corals!

Now I'm back to watch the finale!!

You guys must have a T1 line, 19 are you serious-thats awesome
 
G'morning Our Reef! Bring it home for us!! We reached our spending limits so are only here to watch...lol
 
No Candy Apple Red's to be found either. I saw them sitting there...first out of stock, so I thought I got them, then with a "1" so I figured you threw up another...can you help me to confirm if I got the CAR's or not. I am so confused.

And, BTW...Tokyo Sunrise...SUPER DUPER SICK!!! coming to a tank in my town...in my house. Woo Hoo!!
 
Since some are posting what they've ended up with, I'll recap our adventures...

Angie (Madisons_Mommy) and I made it too hour 17, I think. We'd set personal daily limits on our Paypal Debit Cards, in advance and I'm sure glad we did.

Angie spend all 17 hours snagging corals right and left, bringing home a total of 19 corals!

Now I'm back to watch the finale!!
19!!!! Holy smokes! I knew she was snagging acro's but I had no idea you guys got that many, congrats!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top