Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
On that note...G'night all!!! Page 328. I wanna see this thing 600 pages long when I wake up!
<-------- wavin' as I run for the door!
Very nice sticks...and the JF nana. Sweet all the way around.
Very nice sticks...and the JF nana. Sweet all the way around.
Since some are posting what they've ended up with, I'll recap our adventures...
Angie (Madisons_Mommy) and I made it too hour 17, I think. We'd set personal daily limits on our Paypal Debit Cards, in advance and I'm sure glad we did.
Angie spend all 17 hours snagging corals right and left, bringing home a total of 19 corals!
Now I'm back to watch the finale!!
You guys must have a T1 line, 19 are you serious-thats awesome
19!!!! Holy smokes! I knew she was snagging acro's but I had no idea you guys got that many, congrats!Since some are posting what they've ended up with, I'll recap our adventures...
Angie (Madisons_Mommy) and I made it too hour 17, I think. We'd set personal daily limits on our Paypal Debit Cards, in advance and I'm sure glad we did.
Angie spend all 17 hours snagging corals right and left, bringing home a total of 19 corals!
Now I'm back to watch the finale!!

