How do I stay logged into PP? i'm logged in on a different window but still need to log in every time i checkout - am i doing it wrong?
I have just one windows and it stays logged in.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
How do I stay logged into PP? i'm logged in on a different window but still need to log in every time i checkout - am i doing it wrong?
I have missed them all.
thanks had to jump on the black cherry
Good Stuffthanks had to jump on the black cherry
The top 3 posters...
289
208
202
Congrats that was one heck of a faviathanks had to jump on the black cherry
The top 3 posters...
289
208
202
Congrats that was one heck of a favia
I wish we could at least see the $6 items after someone wins them. Maybe when its all over can get some pics.
i know the feeling...but i've gotten thru on 4 itemsHow do you stay logged in on paypal...Every time I try to buy it takes me to a new window where I have to put in my ridiculously long paypal password.
good score!
How do you stay logged in on paypal...Every time I try to buy it takes me to a new window where I have to put in my ridiculously long paypal password.
Thanks sir still cant figure out how to do that.
they say its for security reasons but its really so people who arent so insecure about their money disappearing can win things like this lol

