How could you have gotten it when it's not even posted yet?
What am I missing?
Here's a hint. Watch their website
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
How could you have gotten it when it's not even posted yet?
What am I missing?
How could you have gotten it when it's not even posted yet?
What am I missing?
How could you have gotten it when it's not even posted yet?
What am I missing?
Now I can eat dinner in peace!!! hahahaha, I plan to stick around though...I am still hoping for some more awesome blastos and another pink and orange ***** bright milli!!
I fell outta my chair when I leaned to grab my wallet to check the cc # while going to checkout and it was gone when I got off the floor lol
thanks for the hint about the $6 pieces
Wait, what??? I missed a pink AND orange milli????????????????????????????????????? :'(
They post on the website first then on here a few minutes delay.
Oh its on.... the $6 frags are going super stealth!!
Well, pull the rug out from under us now.....once someone admitted how it was done.....Cherry fixes this by putting up corals for less than $6, good luck on the next $6 items![]()
It was in the first hour or two and was frickin insane!!!
Wait, what??? I missed a pink AND orange milli????????????????????????????????????? :'(
Well, pull the rug out from under us now.....once someone admitted how it was done.....
Oh its on.... the $6 frags are going super stealth!!
The corals gett better and better

