Cherry Corals Live Sale Starts Here NOW!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Now I can eat dinner in peace!!! hahahaha, I plan to stick around though...I am still hoping for some more awesome blastos and another pink and orange ***** bright milli!!


Wait, what??? I missed a pink AND orange milli????????????????????????????????????? :'(
 
I fell outta my chair when I leaned to grab my wallet to check the cc # while going to checkout and it was gone when I got off the floor lol

That made me laugh hard....so sorry. The next one is definitely yours!!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top