Or she set up another account.
yeah she listened to me lol
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Or she set up another account.
I think I'm going to make another drink for hour 11........
Starting to melt yet another credit card???
Will there be some rum in that.
someones gotta do it, everyone else just wants to kiss up... it dont speed up ur check out timeslol
i honestly didn't know there were sooooo many stickheads! I coulda done 250 acros... Lol
actually once todd is done organizing the rest of the sale... I think he is on hour 23. One of us is gonna take some more acro pics
I honestly didn't know there were sooooo many stickheads! I coulda done 250 acros... lol
Actually once todd is done organizing the rest of the sale... i think he is on hour 23. One of us is gonna take some more acro pics
I honestly didn't know there were sooooo many stickheads! I coulda done 250 acros... lol
Actually once todd is done organizing the rest of the sale... i think he is on hour 23. One of us is gonna take some more acro pics
no u dont mix redbull and rum, its vodka lol
thats fine save them I will just come get em monday lol
I honestly didn't know there were sooooo many stickheads! I coulda done 250 acros... lol
Actually once todd is done organizing the rest of the sale... i think he is on hour 23. One of us is gonna take some more acro pics

I honestly didn't know there were sooooo many stickheads! I coulda done 250 acros... lol
Actually once todd is done organizing the rest of the sale... i think he is on hour 23. One of us is gonna take some more acro pics
you guys must be killing the red bull, or dark roast coffee...
No now Monday is unexeptable
Brett, I'm ready for you to bring on the SPS!! Maybe it'll slow Angie down some!
Brett, I'm ready for you to bring on the SPS!! Maybe it'll slow Angie down some!

