Cherry Corals Live Sale Starts Here NOW!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

I honestly didn't know there were sooooo many stickheads! I coulda done 250 acros... lol

Actually once todd is done organizing the rest of the sale... i think he is on hour 23. One of us is gonna take some more acro pics
 
I honestly didn't know there were sooooo many stickheads! I coulda done 250 acros... lol

Actually once todd is done organizing the rest of the sale... i think he is on hour 23. One of us is gonna take some more acro pics

You guys must be killing the red bull, or dark roast coffee...
 
I honestly didn't know there were sooooo many stickheads! I coulda done 250 acros... lol

Actually once todd is done organizing the rest of the sale... i think he is on hour 23. One of us is gonna take some more acro pics

thats fine save them I will just come get em monday lol
 
Brett, I'm ready for you to bring on the SPS!! Maybe it'll slow Angie down some!
 
I honestly didn't know there were sooooo many stickheads! I coulda done 250 acros... lol

Actually once todd is done organizing the rest of the sale... i think he is on hour 23. One of us is gonna take some more acro pics

Someone shoulda asked, I would have told u what I wanted to see... actually I think I did when u posted the teaser pick of that hotttt pink n blue milli ;)
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top