We are lookin' at 6 really nice SPS for hour 11!!
Yeah.....that's what I'm talking about.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
We are lookin' at 6 really nice SPS for hour 11!!
yeah I am wondering when their paypal limits go into effect, I am guessing she could buy a bentley and it would go through lol
Bring it on bro
Yes and if she's able to buy that colony, that frag might find it's way a couple miles north...
yeah I am wondering when their paypal limits go into effect, I am guessing she could buy a bentley and it would go through lol
She would be at Bugatti state soon haha
only 6 sps... come on thats weak cherry!
Yeah.....that's what I'm talking about.
yeah but bugatti's are for sundays, its still saturday lol
not much of a chalice guy...but they are sweet
I'm thinking she upped the limits I'd put on our paypal! Sheesh! They should have stopped her by now!
I'm thinking she upped the limits I'd put on our paypal! Sheesh! They should have stopped her by now!
I love you bustin' their chops.....:bigsmile:
lolOr she set up another account.

