I think my keyboard is going to need replaced here soon from all the drooling over that Yellow/Orange Crush Echinata!!! UGH!!!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Now I'm begging someone to purchase the Yellow/Orange Crush because Angie's agonizing over it!
Last dinner served! Ready to get down to business
I think my keyboard is going to need replaced here soon from all the drooling over that Yellow/Orange Crush Echinata!!! UGH!!!
Y'all are going to need a bigger tank
that blossom plate was a sweet score for someone!!!
Get it then
I got a 180 I am lookin to move lol
I got a 180 I am lookin to move lol
I think my keyboard is going to need replaced here soon from all the drooling over that Yellow/Orange Crush Echinata!!! UGH!!!
Been doing this all day from my phone while cooking for an entire restaurant. Now i've got two hands free and a computerdinner? man its late for that I ate mine at 4:30 lol

that blossom plate was a sweet score for someone!!!
I have a 40 breeder that I love my chalices in haha
Y'all are going to need a bigger tank
Been doing this all day from my phone while cooking for an entire restaurant. Now i've got two hands free and a computer![]()
impressive.Been doing this all day from my phone while cooking for an entire restaurant. Now i've got two hands free and a computer![]()
Yep...I am looking forward to it. I wonder if I can get the lavender to go more purple to offset the killer yellow....

