Cherry Corals Live Sale Starts Here NOW!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Of course we decide to go tubbin right when all the good sticks start to show up...great timing as usual ;)
 
angel eyes tempted me too much. Should look nice in my tank, though
 
Last edited by a moderator:
We'll have to hook up at one of the upcoming swaps.....

Given this sale, I'll be there for drinks only......can't stop hitting the "paypal" button.

Unfortunately I am not having that same problem, I cant hit it quick enough..... but for sure. I think we are actually getting a room at the lansing swap lol
 

I got the rainbow table a while back...when the granulosa went up and I didn't see it...I just hit the Rainbow Table button lightening fast and went for it. You really don't have time to think much, hahahah.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top