I sat here and refreshed continuously and snatched it up quick!! Sorry!!! :angel:
Their she is again just crush our souls why don't ya JK lol
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I sat here and refreshed continuously and snatched it up quick!! Sorry!!! :angel:
Their she is again just crush our souls why don't ya JK lol
Speaking of Angie, she just got me the CC Fuzzy and Blue Acro!!
better just grab a few of the kids diapers its gonna be a long night LOL
Added a blasto to my bag for the day. Think I am done for the night. Good luck everyone.
I think it is the factor of buying she likes not the corals lol
Added a blasto to my bag for the day. Think I am done for the night. Good luck everyone.
I think it is the factor of buying she likes not the corals lol
better just grab a few of the kids diapers its gonna be a long night LOL
Say it? What are you talkin about I picked up a box for myself earlier.........I knew someone was going to say it, lol
How many do you have now?
better just grab a few of the kids diapers its gonna be a long night LOL
no my wife just comes in room laughs and turns around . just keeps asking what all I have won
Haha see it does pay off to have kids lol
Done....already back......thinking of another drink.......and some CLAMSJust go man.
HAHA no. She loves the purdy corals! Luckily, her and I have the same tastes in corals, most of the time
HAHA no. She loves the purdy corals! Luckily, her and I have the same tastes in corals, most of the time
say it? What are you talkin about i picked up a box for myself earlier.........
J/k lol

