Cherry Corals Live Sale Starts Here NOW!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

atleast she knows there wont be much left if she wants to leave lol

Point taken.....

Stink eye from the bitter divorce attorney does put a damper on the event though.......

Ah.....she'll get over it.....her birthday is coming up and I have something good cooked up for her.
 
Xmas Favia $40

Acans141_zpsc62af436.jpg


Darth Maul Favia $100

Acans139_zpsb2f13738.jpg


Yellow Rings Acan Colony $400.00

Acans117_zps7b26b480.jpg


Warpaint Scoly $120

Acans113_zpsee2afe8f.jpg


Awesome Orange Bowerbanki $50.00

Acans066_zps5eac791d.jpg

 
Point taken.....

Stink eye from the bitter divorce attorney does put a damper on the event though.......

Ah.....she'll get over it.....her birthday is coming up and I have something good cooked up for her.

naw cant be to bitter your still on here lol
 
anyone notice the price drop on the Thunderbolt chalices? They are now $150. I picked up #2 a little earlier
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top