Cherry Corals Live Sale Starts Here NOW!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Thanks. I agree. I also got the sweet tenuis, some palys and zoos cause I need some, lemon millie, and a dragon scale nobilis......got more z & p than I thought I would, but it's all good.

u know which tenius?? there were a few I was wantin, shoulda just bought a few of em that were on the site but figured id grab em during the sale.... rookie mistake when it comes to live sales lol
 
u know which tenius?? there were a few I was wantin, shoulda just bought a few of em that were on the site but figured id grab em during the sale.... rookie mistake when it comes to live sales lol

Yeah....it's called sweet tenuis....I'll post in a minute.....waiting for the next update, lol.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top