Cherry Corals Live Sale Starts Here NOW!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

I can only imagine. My frag was about 1.75" and it's just crazy. Once it gets all based down and takes off, I think it's going to be crazy!

It makes a huge base then throws out all sorts of branches.
 
http://www.cherrycorals.com/product.php?productid=9398&cat=189&page=1http://www.cherrycorals.com/product.php?productid=9398&cat=189&page=1Miami Hurricane Scolymia $150

Acans107_zpsa9958ad6.jpg


Bahama Mama Milli $100

Acropora-Frags033_zps15300db1.jpg


Green Bali Slimer $30

Acropora-Frags052_zpsadf21b96.jpg


3 Amigos Blastos $150

Live-Sale-Colonies042_zps0878ab5a.jpg


Fire Lake Chalice $120

Live-Sale-Colonies038_zps1d8255a0.jpg



 
It makes a huge base then throws out all sorts of branches.

That's what I've heard. Is yours green at the base like a red planet is? What kind of light are you keeping it in? Mine is still acclimating to the tank and is on the bottom of an SPS dominant system right now.....gets good flow and light and I've been considering moving it up a bit. Just have not yet done so.
 
Ok, we're out... Well I am, Jeremy may keep up still, good luck everyone... Keep up bringing the awesome stuff to Spokane Angie!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top