Cherry Corals Live Sale Starts Here NOW!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

OMG I got the Acan for $20!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And after I clicked on it I realized that I did not have my Debit Card so I thought for sure I would not get it.

I ran to get my card and the payment went through.

Finally !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111
 
The last update had Angie and I waiting a microsecond too long, trying to decide with two of THREE we should try for and we lost them all! lol
 
OMG I got the Acan for $20!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And after I clicked on it I realized that I did not have my Debit Card so I thought for sure I would not get it.

I ran to get my card and the payment went through.

Finally !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

congrats man, told ya if ya hang in ud get somethin! :)
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top