oh, no I thought u were talkin to me but I didnt say nothin bad lol
You must be hearing things...probably caused by sleep deprivation.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
oh, no I thought u were talkin to me but I didnt say nothin bad lol
I quit for 5 years then went through a divorce and started again . Now trying to quit again
I got the Mint Chip Acan #2 this round!!! WOOHOO!!! I wanted those earlier in the sale, but just wasn't quick enough!!!
You must be hearing things...probably caused by sleep deprivation.
Great buyI got the Mint Chip Acan #2 this round!!! WOOHOO!!! I wanted those earlier in the sale, but just wasn't quick enough!!!
I hear you , Little tougher this time tho . My wife still smokes and so does 3 of my kids that still live at home.I've done it several times... quit for a couple years, get bored with not smoking and start again lol
Are you a member of any local clubs? We have a few on here from PNWMAS...Woot.You must be hearing things...probably caused by sleep deprivation.
I keep reading this whole thread I should have posted more lol. No way i could stay up all night though.
I keep reading this whole thread I should have posted more lol. No way i could stay up all night though.
I hear you , Little tougher this time tho . My wife still smokes and so does 3 of my kids that still live at home.
we are past that a little bit loldidnt someone say this thread was on pace to hit 200 pages.... lol
It is really hard
we are past that a little bit lol
I do sometimes lolatleast someone reads it, sc doesnt lol

