Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
yeah or i will be buying my first sps! red dragon!!! stay up you can doooooo it
im still waiting on a Malibu Blasto hahahahaha
im sure you guys have answered this but can you bring everything i win to macna? for a pickup?
uve never bought a sps before and going to start with a RD.... thats a brave call lol
Honestly, I would if I could. However, my cold medicine is kicking my butt...lol. Remember, I'm an ol' man and usually in bed by 8:30, 9 at the latest.
ur worst then a stripper lol...jkA purdy one is on the way!
What he said! We've had 2, lost 2, with LOTS of SPS experience. If you do get lucky enough to buy one and don't have any SPS experience, high flow, lower light than most SPS.

im sure you guys have answered this but can you bring everything i win to macna? for a pickup?
ur worst then a stripper lol...jk
What he said! We've had 2, lost 2, with LOTS of SPS experience. If you do get lucky enough to buy one and don't have any SPS experience, high flow, lower light than most SPS.
Actually, I think I do remember them saying that would be willing to work out that type of a thing, on a case by case basis.

