Cherry Corals Live Sale Starts Here NOW!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

uve never bought a sps before and going to start with a RD.... thats a brave call lol

What he said! We've had 2, lost 2, with LOTS of SPS experience. If you do get lucky enough to buy one and don't have any SPS experience, high flow, lower light than most SPS.
 
Honestly, I would if I could. However, my cold medicine is kicking my butt...lol. Remember, I'm an ol' man and usually in bed by 8:30, 9 at the latest.

ok, well its been fun sid, goodnight and hopefully ya get better soon (since ur on cold meds lol)
 
im sure you guys have answered this but can you bring everything i win to macna? for a pickup?

Actually, I think I do remember them saying that would be willing to work out that type of a thing, on a case by case basis.
 
Actually, I think I do remember them saying that would be willing to work out that type of a thing, on a case by case basis.

must have missed it, logically in my head it doesn't seem like itd be great to take up the space and itd be shipped anyways why flip it around and delay it by waiting for it to show at the event when u can get it to your door :\
 
Sweet Yuma! $40

Acans161_zpsebbed8e7.jpg


Bleeding Apple Scolymia $150

Acans104_zpsd699b346.jpg


CC Chameleon Acan (aquaculture) $400

Acans087_zpsa51dec9a.jpg


Skittles 2.0 $80

Acans057_zpsaa8dfcd1.jpg


Golden Milli $40

Acropora-Frags081_zps8b58ae04.jpg



 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top