Cherry Corals Live Sale Starts Here NOW!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

I've gotta admit, I've been really impressed by some of those Blastos. Best I've seen in quite a while!

Is the rumor about there being a Tokyo Tart coming up tonight true??
 
I've gotta admit, I've been really impressed by some of those Blastos. Best I've seen in quite a while!

Is the rumor about there being a Tokyo Tart coming up tonight true??

yes I believe I saw they were going to have atleast 1 available during the sale
 
I've gotta admit, I've been really impressed by some of those Blastos. Best I've seen in quite a while!

Is the rumor about there being a Tokyo Tart coming up tonight true??

There is no TT coming. Brett had mistaken it for Purple Iris.
 
Well I'm giving up on the hunt . Keep searching just to find out of stock when find it. Someones either really lucky or has some other insight to getting them
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top