Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Brett, Todd, how many pots of coffee have you drank so far?
I also have a huge frag/colony...Thanks, frank.I got an extra colony- Hmmmm trade maybe :clap2:
LOL
Im a night owl , but still hour behind you. Pushing 2 here. Also I slept in till this startedawesome man, I am surprised ive been able to stay awake this long so far, lately I been crashing alot earlier! Almost 3 am here!
I am really liking that tropical delight, just something about it I guess lol
Brett, Todd, how many pots of coffee have you drank so far?
Im a night owl , but still hour behind you. Pushing 2 here. Also I slept in till this started
Expand the photo, you'll figure out what the "something" is, quickly!
must be getting tired those all looked pretty tempting
I remember those days . My youngest is 13 and a night owl like me , just crashed about 1 hour agonormal day of waking at like 7-8 for me, kid is always up by then lol
I remember those days . My youngest is 13 and a night owl like me , just crashed about 1 hour ago

