Hay Chort did SC drop out? You going to bring it home if so.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Dang you Todd!!!
Just the event itself
Also, did u leave in the comments that u would pick up? I think they were asking you to do that if local and pick up was desired
u stickin around for the full deal?
Hay Chort did SC drop out? You going to bring it home if so.
don't know...drinking a pot of coffee now so maybe. With no SS on the horizon not really after anything in particular tho

not sure he didnt say anything, maybe someone should go check on him I know he wanted the lights pretty bad so I dont think he would intentionally just go to bed :\

