Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
****, I thought I had the red dragon a few times but never went threw...Oh well.
Very true was reef2reef just wigging out for you guys?

reef2reef crash for anybody?
yeah and I am still getting the malware warning from yesterday :\reef2reef crash for anybody?
Man that was terrible
R2R completely locked up on me, on both laptops and on my phone...lol. To top that off, we must have finally reached our preset Paypal limit, that we set ourselves. Tried to purchase the Red Dragon 4 times and the transaction was denied every time...lol
R2R completely locked up on me, on both laptops and on my phone...lol. To top that off, we must have finally reached our preset Paypal limit, that we set ourselves. Tried to purchase the Red Dragon 4 times and the transaction was denied every time...lol

