Cherry Corals Live Sale Starts Here NOW!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

definitely sucks u didnt get the RD tho, I actually didnt try for it I am taking a break from it until my main system is settled, but I have some room in my nano for a few pieces still.... hopefully!
 
I promise, it wasn't me...lol. We missed out on all 7 Red Dragons too...lol
 
Dude your telling me, i was mashing refresh and got the page right as it loaded and then it locked up switching to paypal

Very sad

yeah the whole thing was weird.... weird stuff always seems to happen when big events go on like someone is worried it might be to big lol
 
Waiting on the last update for me before I crash and come back in the morning.. Let's make it an especially awesome one!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top