No sense leaving now, almost time for breakfast here on the east side of things
yeah I can hear the boy rollin around already, hope my key punches arent keeping him up lol
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
No sense leaving now, almost time for breakfast here on the east side of things
Well all, Angie (Madisons_Mommy) and I have reached our preset Paypal limit and can't complete any more transactions...lol. I guess that's our cue to call it a night. It's been a blast! We've made out like bandits...well, Angie has...lol
Cherry Corals, Thanks again for all the fun and we can't wait to get our amazing box of goodies!
To everyone else, hanging out with all of you for the past 16 hours has been fun and intense! Enjoy the remaining several hours, be kind and spend well!
I like keeping my temps in the 74-77 range, slower growth for sure but that just means I dont have to frag as muchYeah seems to be about that. Mine was doing great at 75.5 degrees, until it went ghost mode one night
600 seriously , your fingers sore from all the typing . j.k.
Well all, Angie (Madisons_Mommy) and I have reached our preset Paypal limit and can't complete any more transactions...lol. I guess that's our cue to call it a night. It's been a blast! We've made out like bandits...well, Angie has...lol
Cherry Corals, Thanks again for all the fun and we can't wait to get our amazing box of goodies!
To everyone else, hanging out with all of you for the past 16 hours has been fun and intense! Enjoy the remaining several hours, be kind and spend well!
600 seriously , your fingers sore from all the typing . j.k.
Anymore master scolys or any CHERRY acanthrophylia going up for sale??
OMG talk about ending on a good note! Angie just snagged the Hellboy! Our Paypal limit must have been close, not allowing us to purchase the Red Dragon, but allowing her to purchase the Hellboy. HAHA all of you that wanted it! J/K...maybe
OMG talk about ending on a good note! Angie just snagged the Hellboy! Our Paypal limit must have been close, not allowing us to purchase the Red Dragon, but allowing her to purchase the Hellboy. HAHA all of you that wanted it! J/K...maybe
Congrats!OMG talk about ending on a good note! Angie just snagged the Hellboy! Our Paypal limit must have been close, not allowing us to purchase the Red Dragon, but allowing her to purchase the Hellboy. HAHA all of you that wanted it! J/K...maybe
Not so much just responding

