Cherry Corals Live Sale Starts Here NOW!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

There's the nice torch I was looking to round my evening out with. Well guys, you took more of my money tonight than I expected but I'm quite happy! I'll check back again in the morning but thanks for the awesome event!
 
Im on the fence with that xmas acro, liking the blue polyps but not sure I have a spot for a mini colony in my little tank with everything else.....
 
sounds like the same boat I am in . Missed out on some great items and been sitting in same spot all day.

yeah its gettin hard now, theres pieces showing up that I like, but not sure I like enough to take space from something potentially hotter that will show up, especially like that mini colony.... I think its great, has nice potential several factors I like in a coral.... but its actually bigger then I want right now despite the price being great.... stupid thought process I know lol
 
yeah its gettin hard now, theres pieces showing up that I like, but not sure I like enough to take space from something potentially hotter that will show up, especially like that mini colony.... I think its great, has nice potential several factors I like in a coral.... but its actually bigger then I want right now despite the price being great.... stupid thought process I know lol
I am just holding out for that scolly and one other piece I can't live without.
 
Sweet final score!! :bigsmile:

Oh it was a good snag!! I tried to snag the Xmas Acro Mini Colony, but every card I own I was declined!! That must mean that we are done shopping for the night and it's time for bed!!
It's been fun all and thanks to everyone for the good laughs. You all have a good rest of night/morning and we'll see ya in a few hours....lol.

Thanks to Brett and Todd for the great sale!!!
 
Oh it was a good snag!! I tried to snag the Xmas Acro Mini Colony, but every card I own I was declined!! That must mean that we are done shopping for the night and it's time for bed!!
It's been fun all and thanks to everyone for the good laughs. You all have a good rest of night/morning and we'll see ya in a few hours....lol.

Thanks to Brett and Todd for the great sale!!!


lol...it was a pleasure watching an artist at work
 
Maybe i missed something but what's up with the scavenger hunt? I only see 11 and we are going on hour 17.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top