Cherry Corals Live Sale Starts Here NOW!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Im still on the acan hunt but around ~$50 bucks. I have the baby blue and green already ordered. Still going strong, but little less energy.
 
Psammoseris $40

CHE_6896_zps3a1a5fc4.jpg


Uber Orange Eye Rotundoflora $20

CHE_6873_zpsbd3cfcb9.jpg


Key Lime Pie $40

CHE_6820_zps77dd088e.jpg


Aussie Pink Flamingos $40

CHE_6934_zps8064d4e5.jpg


Rastas $60

CHE_6930_zps533e9fed.jpg
 
Just had to stick it out and drop another $60 on some Rastas. Alright. That seriously does it for me.
 
Oh it was a good snag!! I tried to snag the Xmas Acro Mini Colony, but every card I own I was declined!! That must mean that we are done shopping for the night and it's time for bed!!
It's been fun all and thanks to everyone for the good laughs. You all have a good rest of night/morning and we'll see ya in a few hours....lol.

Thanks to Brett and Todd for the great sale!!!

Please post a pic when you guys get your stuff!!
 
cherry's suppliers must love them cuz everything they have is stellar... I wouldnt mind hanging around the dumpster for all the "blah" A grade stuff LOL
 
lol, i'm trying to see how overdraft fees work haha... my CC is linked to my checking account but idk if there's a fee per transaction hmmm
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top