lol...it was a pleasure watching an artist at work
said the guy who quitely plucked a fine selection himself lol
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
lol...it was a pleasure watching an artist at work
Prob just tired. :}yeah thats kinda where I am with the cant live without piece.... or I am just to tired and over thinking it lol
Prob just tired. :}
said the guy who quitely plucked a fine selection himself lol
OK. I am here we can start now. lol Just finished the plumbing on my 180... Only two leaks.
Just had to stick it out and drop another $60 on some Rastas. Alright. That seriously does it for me.
Oh it was a good snag!! I tried to snag the Xmas Acro Mini Colony, but every card I own I was declined!! That must mean that we are done shopping for the night and it's time for bed!!
It's been fun all and thanks to everyone for the good laughs. You all have a good rest of night/morning and we'll see ya in a few hours....lol.
Thanks to Brett and Todd for the great sale!!!
another good score for you!
glad you got them , I almost tried , if would have been on there 1 min longer prob would haveJust had to stick it out and drop another $60 on some Rastas. Alright. That seriously does it for me.
Please post a pic when you guys get your stuff!!
Rastas are sweet. Congrats. Nice final score.I counted a good number of polyps! Such a freaking sucker for a deal. My tank just looked so empty.... haha.
glad you got them , I almost tried , if would have been on there 1 min longer prob would have
I think their boxes will require pics not a pic lol

